Leading Supplier of Steel Disc in China
SHENGYE is a leading supplier of steel disc in China. We provide high-quality, durable, and affordable steel disc to meet the requirements of your project.
- We design and test all the components to meet the required standards.
- The steel disc is available in multiple flange fitting sizes and pore sizes.
- Steel disc offers remarkable resistance to heat up to 400 F/200 C fuels and chemicals.
- Steel disc filter is manufactured with premium-quality 316 stainless steel material.
Get in Touch With Us
#1 Manufacturer of Steel Disc in China
SHENGYE is a number-one manufacturer of bronze and stainless steel disc in China. We have the latest machinery and up-to-date tools at our manufacturing unit to manufacture high-quality steel disc. We guarantee high-class materials, leakage-free tightness, and cost-effectiveness to meet your steel disc manufacturing expectations.
A Trusted Steel Disc Production Company in China
SHENGYE is a trusted supplier and manufacturer of steel disc in China. Our steel disc products include:
SHENGYE is a certified manufacturer of highly efficient and durable stainless steel discs to successfully separate liquid, gas, and solid materials.
Order affordable, corrosion-free, and temperature resistant 316 stainless steel discs to minimize flow impingement.
We are the trusted stainless steel filter manufacturers to supply multilayer porous stainless steel discs with controlled mesh size.
Buy our stainless steel discs in various pore sizes, disc shapes, and filtration rates. more than 10,000 kinds of sizes available.
Get our micron porous sintered filter disc at the best price. We offer sintered brass filters in multiple geometric shapes and sizes.
SHENGYE provides a custom-design porous filter disc to bear high pressure and temperature for a perfect screening and refinement process.
The bronze disc consists of particles of sintering fine metals. It has a quality process, which provides strength and flexibility, and high precision.
It is used in corrosive gases, liquid, oil and gas filtration plants. It has high resistance and temperature with corrosion.
Why Choose Steel Disc From SHENGYE in China?
SHENGYE is a high-tech manufacturer of steel disc in China. We focus on the material, design, and manufacturing process of steel disc to solve the difficult problem of filtration and extraction in multiple industries.
Our highly skilled team members, fully equipped manufacturing units, and strict quality management process ensures high-quality steel disc meet your tailor-made specifications.
We hold the expertise to add new dimensions for users by focusing on the materials, functions, and structures of a steel disc.
How Do We Produce Your Sintered Filter and Make Quality Control?
SHENGYE always insist on choosing uniform powder of raw material to produce each of your sintered filter with great pore size, high tensile strength and temperature stability.
Our ultra-efficient industrial tools closely monitor the powder filling process to convert sintered raw materials into the sintered filter at very affordable rates.
SHENGYE use stainless steel and bronze materials for the high sintering process to solidify materials without passing them through liquefaction by applying heat and pressure.
We use a high-precision machining process for manufacturing sintered filter metal parts by using innovative techniques to meet precision filtration characteristics.
SHENGYE inspect all the sizes of the sintered filter by applying pressure gauge and high-efficiency size monitoring pieces of equipment.
We perform a filtration test to check the sintered filter’s strength, shape, porosity, distribution rate, permeability, flow control, and filtration rate.
We only assemble sintered filter parts after passing through extensive quality assurance procedures to ensure the satisfaction of our clients.
SHENGYE pack all sintered filter products and accessories following international standard safety procedures to meet the criteria.
Get The Latest Catalog & Price Now!
The advanced Sintered Filter Manufacturer in China
Powder Metal Suppliers
Being a trusted supplier of sintered filter, we are committed to providing more uniform powder sizes to speed up filtration without compromising the quality of materials.
Powder Metallurgy Company
Our reliable standard produces the best quality sintered filter in a custom-made die under high pressure to make powder particles adhere to the surface in a short time.
Powder Metal Parts Suppliers
SHENGYE supply high-precision sintered filter with controlled porosity and pressure to facilitate a particular flow of materials throughout the filtration process.
Sintered Metal Filters Suppliers
We manufacture sintered filter by fabricating metal powders suitable for various chemicals, equipment, instrumental, silencer, and other industrial applications.
Stainless Steel Filter Manufacturers
SHENGYE mainly use sintered stainless steel and bronze powder materials to manufacture sintered filter in all geometric shapes and pore sizes varying from 1 to 200 microns.
Sintered Bronze Filter Manufacturers
We manufacture premium-quality sintered filter through a high-temperature sintering process with a controlled porosity level to ensure a smooth filtering process.
How Can I Order Customized Steel Discs From SHENGYE?
SHENGYE holds the capacity to manufacture customized steel disc as per your specifications. Our team members are highly passionate to customize steel disc under your budget.
However, we request our customers to provide complete details of their projects for the sake of convenience.
After receiving your specifications, our experts analyze the requirements to turn them into actual products. If your provided information does not match our criteria, we request our customers to make minor changes to turn your dreams into reality.
As one of the reliable steel disc suppliers, we offer a wide variety of materials to select steel disc. Once we manufacture steel disc, we perform all quality check tests to ensure the performance and quality of materials. Keep in touch with our team for more information.
Please do not hesitate to share your queries with us about steel disc. Our proactive team will respond to your queries as soon as possible.
A Complete FAQ Guide of Steel Disc
The steel disc is a high-porosity filtration device for efficient filtration of a variety of industrial-grade materials. It supports quick extraction, separation, and filtration of gaseous, semi-solid, lubricated and non-lubricated materials.
Read this article to find a complete guide about steel discs’ working principles, advantages, specifications, and functionality.
- What Type of Stainless Steel is Reliable for Manufacturing of Discs?
- Define The Working of Stainless Steel Elements?
- Why Stainless Steel Elements are Popular In Numerous Industries?
- How To Select The Best Filtration Disc For Industrial Uses?
- What Is The Difference Between 304 And 316 Stainless Steel Material?
- Are Filtration Elements Suitable For Critical Working Conditions?
- What Are The Industrial Applications Of Filters, Discs, And Elements?
- What Are the Benefits Of Filtration Discs In Industries?
- How Many Types Of Disc Shapes Are Available?
- What Is The Normal Mesh Size Of Steel Disc Elements?
- Is It Possible To Clean A Stainless Steel Filter Disc?
- What Are The Common Weaving Types For Manufacturing Of A Disc?
- In Which Industries Steel Filtration Elements Are Used?
- How To Check The Performance Of Steel Elements?
- What Is Bubble Point Hydraulic Filter Test?
- What Is Corrosion Resistant Test For Steel Elements?
- What Are The Features Of Steel Elements?
- Is It Possible To Order Customized Steel Elements From SHENGYE?
- Why You Should Consider SHENGYE For Ordering High-Quality Steel Elements?
- What Is The Manufacturing Process Of Stainless Steel Disc Elements?
- What Are Three Particle Capturing Mechanisms Of Steel Disc Elements?
- What Is The Average Price Ranges Of Steel Elements?
- Can I Get A Free Estimate Of Steel Elements Before Placing An Order?
- Why Stainless Steel Disc Is Durable Than Conventional Products?
- What Is The Grading Criteria Of Steel Discs?
What Type Of Stainless Steel Is Reliable For Manufacturing Of Discs?We always choose high-quality stainless steel material for manufacturing steel discs. Here is a list of our professional-grade stainless steel materials for the manufacturing of products:
- 303 stainless steel
- 304 stainless steel
- 304L stainless steel
- 316/316L stainless steel
Steel Discs Of Variable Sizes
Define The Working Of Stainless Steel Elements?The high-performance steel disc is a wedge-shaped filtration device that automatically filters the materials by applying differential pressure and controlled duration. The mesh size of the disc plays an influential role in the filtration of impurities upon arrival of inlet pressure. It creates a pressure difference that allows the efficient flow of materials through the disc. The significant drop in pressure turns on the backwash function for the removal of impurities. The continuous collision of particles forms a compact mass of residues for quick removal. Hence, the trapped particles are removed after collecting them from the surface of the steel disc.
Working Principle Of Steel Disc
Why Stainless Steel Elements are Popular In Numerous Industries?Steel discs are popular in numerous industries to support a smooth filtration process. It offers excellent benefits, including high impact ratio, ease of fabrication, high tensile strength, sleek appearance, and high resistance against heat & pressure. The high-quality steel disc works excellently under an alkali and acidic environment. It is suitable for various materials, including lubricated & non-lubricated fluids, gases, and solids that can catch fire, heat, and corrosion. It offers low-pressure drops during high-pressure filtration processes. Moreover, it has become a choice for separation, extraction, or filtration of food & beverages, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries.
316L Stainless Steel Disc
How To Select The Best Filtration Disc For Industrial Uses?Our steel disc is designed to meet the critical challenges of industrial units. Here is a list of some analytical aspects to ponder upon before selecting steel discs for industrial uses:
- Identify the industrial use
- Analyze working requirements, including temperature and pressure of the system
- Consider saline, alkali, and acidic environment.
- Select 303, 304, 304L, 316, or 316L stainless steel materials for filtration
- Check out the surface area.
- Determine porosity, flow rate, air permeability, and geometry of the steel disc
Industrial Applications Of Steel Disc
What Is The Difference Between 304 And 316 Stainless Steel Material?Although 304 and 316 stainless steel discs are reliable, there is a fundamental difference in the composition of these two materials. 316 stainless steel elements include 10% nickel, 16% chromium, and 2% molybdenum. On the other hand, 304 stainless steel elements include 18% chromium and 8% nickel. The addition of molybdenum offers excellent resistance against corrosion in an alkali and acidic environment. Chromium adds high tensile strength to withstand high pressure and temperature. It is suitable for working in high saline and corrosive industrial environments because it shows non-reactive behaviour during the filtration process. However, the selection of either 304 or 316 stainless steel material depends on industrial applications.
Are Filtration Elements Suitable For Critical Working Conditions?The steel disc is suitable for filtration, extraction, and separation of fluids and gases under critical working conditions and suitable for applications under extreme hot and cold conditions. The steel disc is designed for smooth filtration of materials at a high temperature ranging from -200C to 600C, and it also works under a high working pressure of 300 psi. Additionally, 304 and 316L stainless steel discs are suitable for working in corrosive environments of alkali and acids. The top finishing of filters and discs protect it from environmental damage. It is simple to maintain and easy to install in a variety of industrial equipment and machines.
What Are The Industrial Applications Of Filters, Discs, And Elements?The steel disc is designed to filtrate, extract, and separate lubricated and non-lubricated fluids, gases, and solid materials. Following are its common application:
- Capturing and extraction of solid particles in pharmaceutical, food & beverages, petrochemical, chemical, automobile, other industries, and scientific instruments
- Offer filtration support to high vacuum pumps, refineries, car airbags, filtration membranes, and gasbag aerators
- Separation of a variety of materials, including chemicals, inert gases, viscose rayon, chemical fibres, polyester melt, non-sticky fluids, and semi-solid materials
- Filtration of pressure and temperature-sensitive ingredients in industries to maintain a constant flow rate
Industrial Importance of Steel Disc
What Are the Benefits Of Filtration Discs In Industries?The steel disc offers a great variety of benefits for the filtration of a variety of materials.
- The steel disc is resistant to high temperature and pressure
- Stainless steel elements are resistant to corrosive environments
- Steel filters and discs automatically achieve counter-flushing
- Steel elements require low maintenance cost and offer minor abrasion
- Stainless steel disc adjust the time for backwash pressure
- The steel disc is inexpensive and easy to use for multiple industrial applications
How Many Types Of Disc Shapes Are Available?We offer a full line of steel discs available in multiple shapes and sizes. Here is a list of our top-trending filtration discs:
- Flat discs
- Conical discs
- Eclipse discs
- Oval discs
- Aluminium-backed discs
- Trimmable discs
- Angled disc
Various Shapes Of Steel Disc Elements
What Is The Normal Mesh Size of Steel Disc Elements?The average mesh size of a steel disc depends on its industrial applications. The porosity level ranges from 0.5 microns to 200 microns; the porosity level of steel discs depends on various factors, including mesh opening, mesh count, and thread diameter. The accurately selected mesh size helps capture the dirt, contaminations, and particulates during the filtration process to maintain a smooth flow rate. However, we hold the capacity to manufacture steel discs in any specific mesh size. Please share your specifications in inches, microns, or millimetres for quick evaluation by our experts. Visit the SHENGYE website to get more information about the mesh size of filters, discs, and plates.
Mesh Size of Steel Disc
Is It Possible To Clean A Stainless Steel Filter Disc?Yes, it is possible to clean a steel disc by using the appropriate method. Always find a suitable detergent that does not react with the material of the filtration device. Usually, backwashing is the most reliable method for cleaning steel discs and filters. It involves the application of pressurized water in reversed direction. Hence, the water flows from output to input along with all the contaminants in it. It ensures the complete removal of dirt particles and makes it ready to use for future applications. However, determine the pressure bearing strength of the steel disc before applying pressure in the reverse direction.
What Are The Common Weaving Types For Manufacturing Of A Disc?The accurately positioned weaving design helps to maintain a steady flow of materials. It helps to capture dirt, dust, and contaminants during the filtration process without affecting the flow rate. Following are the common weaving types for a steel disc:
- Dutch weave
- Plain weave
- Plain Dutch weave
- Twilled weave
- Dutch twilled weave
- Reverse weave
- Smooth top crimp graphic weave
Weaving Types Of Steel Disc
In Which Industries Steel Filtration Elements Are Used?The steel disc offers a wide range of applications in multiple industrial units, including:
- Food & beverage industries
- Cosmetic industries
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Chemical industries
- Petrochemical, oil, & gas industries
- Mining industries
- Waste material management industries
- Automobile industries
- Water filtration plants and many others
How To Check The Performance Of Steel Elements?We are ISO 9001:2015 certified for the manufacturing of steel disc products. We are fully dedicated to using high-quality materials to ensure the performance and working of steel disc elements. Our experts perform two quality tests to check the performance. It including:
- Bubble point hydraulic filter test: This test is performed to evaluate the standardized manufacturing procedures. Hence, it determines the porosity level of steel disc elements.
- Corrosion-resistant test/Salt spray method: This test is performed to evaluate the durability of steel disc elements. This test determines the excellent performance of stainless steel products under high temperatures, pressure, and corrosive environments.
What Is Bubble Point Hydraulic Filter Test?The bubble point hydraulic filter test method is used as a standard quality test to determine the integrity of stainless steel mesh elements. This test also evaluates the integrity of our standardized manufacturing procedures. This test involves attaching a clean and dry compressed airline via a seal at the steel disc. After this, pressure is increased slowly until the first steady stream of bubbles comes on the surface. It determines the pore size of the steel disc. A manometer measures the degree of pressure coming out from the inlet valve. We perform this test to identify any defect during the filtration of gases and liquids.
Bubble Point Hydraulic Test Apparatus
What Is Corrosion Resistant Test For Steel Elements?A corrosion-resistant test is used to evaluate the performance and durability of steel discs for the filtration processes. Primarily, a salt spray machine is used to check the corrosion resistance of materials. The steel disc is exposed to a high-saline corrosive environment (5% NaCl solution) for approximately 24 to 48 hours under controlled temperature and pressure conditions. Usually, white and rust spots appear on the surface of low-quality steel products. The steel disc elements are observed over a prolonged duration after specific intervals. The high-quality materials of steel discs make them resistant to alkali and acidic conditions in industrial units.
Salt Spray Test Method For Corrosion Resistant
What Are The Features Of Steel Elements?The steel disc is a high sintering device that maintains a steady flow of fluids, liquids, and gases during filtration processes. We use standardized 303, 304, 304L, 316, and 316L stainless steel to produce the world-class steel disc. Following are the features of our steel disc elements:
- High mechanical strength
- Reduced original pressure drop
- High hypertonicity
- Excellent corrosion resistant
- Excellent product compatibility
- Easy to clean, backwash, and reuse
- Temperature resistance
- Pressure resistance
- Suitable for a variety of instruments
Is It Possible To Order Customized Steel Elements From SHENGYE?Yes, we receive customization orders for steel disc elements. However, we need some specifications, including:
- Pore size
- Surface area
- Selection of raw materials
- Total number of pieces
Customized Stainless Steel Discs
Why Should You Consider SHENGYE For Ordering High-Quality Steel Elements?We are the leading manufacturers of steel discs in China. Here are some prominent reasons for trusting us for ordering high-quality steel discs:
- Our steel disc elements offer 100% reliability, durability, and efficiency under challenging working conditions.
- We are committed to producing high-quality stainless steel disc elements at competitive market rates.
- Our expert engineers closely monitor the steel disc’s porosity, thickness, diameter, geometry, and size to meet your expectations.
- We offer 24×7 customer support to both local and international customers for providing a solution-driven strategy.
- We understand your requirements and manufacture a wide variety of steel disc products to meet your needs.
What Is The Manufacturing Process Of Stainless Steel Disc Elements?The steel disc is manufactured through high sintering and metallurgy methods. The pore size is accurately adjusted by filling the mould with stainless steel material and then sintering. Then, it is moved to high-temperature furnaces to diffuse the particles quickly. The diffusion process here increases the mechanical strength of the particles to achieve the desired porosity level. The powdered steel disc particles are then cooled at room temperature. During the entire sintering and metallurgy procedures, the temperature is controlled accurately to maintain the porosity level. The metallurgy process helps to keep the physical and chemical properties of a steel disc.
Manufacturing Process OF Steel Disc
What Are Three Particle Capturing Mechanisms Of Steel Disc Elements?The steel disc elements follow three-particle capturing mechanisms:
- Diffusion interception on top of particles
- Diffusion interception in the middle of particles
- Inertial impaction or interception at the bottom
What Is The Average Price Ranges Of Steel Elements?The average price of steel disc elements depends on their quality. Its price ranges from $15 to $50. However, we guarantee the performance, durability, and reliability of our products. The variable price ranges involve the difference in materials, porosity level, diameter, thickness, size, and geometry. All these factors determine its flow rate. Usually, a small-sized steel disc is inexpensive than a large-sized steel disc. Please contact us to find more details about the pricing of steel disc elements. Feel free to share your queries to get customized steel disc elements suitable for multiple industrial applications.
Can I Get A Free Estimate Of Steel Elements Before Placing An Order?Yes, we provide free price estimation services for steel disc elements. Our representatives are available 24×7 to offer solutions for your queries. Before free estimation, please share your project’s specifications, including pore size, geometry, thickness, diameter, and flow rate. However, note that our estimated rates are based on your provided information and current market prices. We offer competitive market pricing. The estimated pricing of steel disc elements varies from time to time. In case of other queries, visit our website or contact us. We are always ready to entertain our clients. Order steel disc elements to maintain a smooth flow rate during filtration, separation, or extraction processes!
Why Is Stainless Steel Disc Durable Than Conventional Products?Our high-quality steel disc is highly durable than conventional filtering devices for multiple reasons:
- We use the latest sintering technology for the production of a steel disc.
- The steel disc is coated with high-quality surface coating materials that prevent corrosion or rusting.
- Our steel disc avoids deformation due to high mechanical strength during high pressure and high-temperature applications.
- The variable pore size of the steel disc quickly captures dirt, particulates, and contaminations during the filtration process.
- The weaving technology controls porosity level that makes it suitable for a variety of industrial applications.