Top-level Supplier of Sintered Filter in China
SHENGYE sintered filter is suitable for various industries, including chemical, equipment, pharmaceutical detection, natural gas, petroleum, instrumentation, environmental protection, and many others.
- Focus on the manufacturing of micron pore sized sintered filter 20 years.
- ISO 9001: 2015 quality standards cover all sintering filter parts since 2010.
- More than 10,000 kinds of standard sintered parts without tooling fee required.
- SHENGYE sintered filter are mainly made of sintered bronze and stainless steel.
A Trusted Sintered Filter Manufacturer in China
SHENGYE is a registered manufacturer of sintered filters in China that supplies premium-quality sintered filters by analyzing the requirements of your project. We made corrosion-resistant, fuel resistant, chemical resistant, and heat resistant sintered filters to use under different situations.
SHENGYE SINTERED FILTER
The Complete Model of Sintered Filter Factory in China, Contact us to manufacture a custom-made sintered filter under your requirements.
Purchase our ultra-fast sintered filters for equipment mufflers, sewage filtering and multiple industrial applications.
We provide a bronze sintered filter in various pore sizes to achieve smooth extraction under varying temperature ranges.
We manufacture high-quality stainless steel sintered filters that are reliable and easy to maintain for quick filtration processes.
We provide fine-quality sintered filter disc with suitable powder size, porosity, and densities at very affordable rates.
We offer micron-sized sintered brass filter with interconnected porosity and density ranges suitable for extracting industry-grade materials.
Our high-pressure sintered filtered plate provides users with an advanced screening and refinement process under high operating pressure.
Our high-quality sintered bronze filter is available in different geometric shapes, porosity, and filter size to ensure a fast extraction rate.
Buy our easy-to-use, quick to assemble, leakage-free, and highly durable sintered filter element at competitive market rates.
Why Choose SHENGYE Sintered Filter in China?
SHENGYE is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of sintered filter to meet quality and affordability in China.
We have skilled technicians and engineers who focus on selecting high-quality materials to manufacture sintered filter as per the choice of our customers.
We closely monitor pore size and add dimensional tolerance to achieve excellent filtration capacities for petroleum, pharmaceutical, chemical, natural gas, environmental detection, instrumentation, and several other fields.
How Do We Produce Your Sintered Filter and Make Quality Control?
SHENGYE always insist on choosing uniform powder of raw material to produce each of your sintered filter with great pore size, high tensile strength and temperature stability.
Our ultra-efficient industrial tools closely monitor the powder filling process to convert sintered raw materials into the sintered filter at very affordable rates.
SHENGYE use stainless steel and bronze materials for the high sintering process to solidify materials without passing them through liquefaction by applying heat and pressure.
We use a high-precision machining process for manufacturing sintered filter metal parts by using innovative techniques to meet precision filtration characteristics.
SHENGYE inspect all the sizes of the sintered filter by applying pressure gauge and high-efficiency size monitoring pieces of equipment.
We perform a filtration test to check the sintered filter’s strength, shape, porosity, distribution rate, permeability, flow control, and filtration rate.
We only assemble sintered filter parts after passing through extensive quality assurance procedures to ensure the satisfaction of our clients.
SHENGYE pack all sintered filter products and accessories following international standard safety procedures to meet the criteria.
Get The Latest Catalog & Price Now!
The advanced Sintered Filter Manufacturer in China
Powder Metal Suppliers
Being a trusted supplier of sintered filter, we are committed to providing more uniform powder sizes to speed up filtration without compromising the quality of materials.
Powder Metallurgy Company
Our reliable standard produces the best quality sintered filter in a custom-made die under high pressure to make powder particles adhere to the surface in a short time.
Powder Metal Parts Suppliers
SHENGYE supply high-precision sintered filter with controlled porosity and pressure to facilitate a particular flow of materials throughout the filtration process.
Sintered Metal Filters Suppliers
We manufacture sintered filter by fabricating metal powders suitable for various chemicals, equipment, instrumental, silencer, and other industrial applications.
Stainless Steel Filter Manufacturers
SHENGYE mainly use sintered stainless steel and bronze powder materials to manufacture sintered filter in all geometric shapes and pore sizes varying from 1 to 200 microns.
Sintered Bronze Filter Manufacturers
We manufacture premium-quality sintered filter through a high-temperature sintering process with a controlled porosity level to ensure a smooth filtering process.
Custom Your Sintered Filter Today!
SHENGYE can manufacture customized sintered filters as per the specification of clients in China.
Nevertheless, we request our customers to specify their requirements such as dimension, tolerance, demand quantity material and filter grade.
Our experts will check and analyze the provided specifications to see If we have already developed the same sintered filter.
If your provided specifications are not viable, we offer suggestions to our customers to meet the application under the designated budget.
Most of our sintered filters are made of sintered bronze and stainless steel. All sintered filter parts are 100% tested for filtration accuracy before shipment with the inspection report, material certificates and filter grade report.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more details and information; all RFQ’s will be quoted in 8 hours or less. Feel free to share your queries with us. We love to hear from you!
Sintered Filter Discs, Tubes, & Elements - An Ultimate Guide
The sintered filter is a highly porous anti-corrosive, temperature stable, and a stable pressure device for the filtration of various industrial materials.
It is suitable for the filtration of lubricated and non-lubricated fluids, gases, and semi-solid materials under challenging industrial environments.
Please read this guide to find comprehensive information about our high-quality sintered filter elements.
The high porosity, permeability, and surface area of sintered filter increase the filtration rate up to 20 folds. The mesh plate acts as a selective barrier that retains various particles, contaminants, and dust during the high depth filtration process.
The captured particles become a cake of deposited materials on the surface. It helps to capture more particles during filtration.
The trapped particles follow four mechanisms moving through the porous material, including inertial impaction, diffusion, electrostatic interaction, and interception.
The self-cleaning property of a sintered filter cleans the clogged porous material and restore pressure drop to its initial level.
Figure 1 Working Principle Of A Sintered Filter
SHENGYE follows a high-performance process for manufacturing sintered filter products. We place the raw materials in a vacuum sintering furnace at 300C to 600C for approximately 30 to 120 minutes.
After this, we perform low-temperature sintering of raw materials via natural cooling methods. A hydraulic press compresses the low temperature sintered filter to achieve a high porosity level ranging from 60% to 90%.
The compressed sintered metal filter elements are heated in a vacuum furnace up to 900C to 1000C for approximately 1 to 30 minutes.
After high-temperature sintering, the sintered metal fibre elements are cooled at room temperature to achieve the desired results.
Figure 2 Manufacturing Process Of A Sintered Filter
The sintered filter elements are widely used for various industrial applications for filtration, separation, and extraction of lubricated and non-lubricated fluids, gases, and semi-solid materials.
- Recycling of various chemicals and catalysts
- Filtration of fluids in pharmaceutical, petrochemical, food and beverages, and biological industries
- Filtration of fuels, chemical fibres, viscose rayon, wastewater, polymers, polyester melt, and multiple refining processes
- Provide protection and support for vacuum pumps, filter membranes, gasbag aerators, ultrafilters, and cars airbags
- Work as a HEPA & ULPA filter
- Function as an electronic dust collector for different gases and fluids at high temperature
Figure 3 Best Industrial Sintered Filter Elements
SHENGYE offers a wide variety of metals and alloys to manufacture high-quality sintered filter elements in China. However, 316L stainless steel is the most popular and in-demand metal for manufacturing sintered filters.
Following are the most reliable metals for manufacturing sintered filters:
- Alloy (chromium, aluminium, and iron)
- Stainless steel 304, 304L, and 316L
- Alloy (chromium, nickel, and iron)
- Double-phase alloy
The overall selection of raw materials is based on industrial application, working conditions, and controlled flow rate to achieve the desired results.
Figure 4 Sintered Filter Metal Element
Two tests, including the Bubble point test and Air permeability test, are used to test the quality of a sintered filter.
The air permeability test determines the airflow rate via meshwork under standard pressure and temperature conditions. This test checks resistance and hindrance during the filtration process.
The rate at which fluids and gases pass through filters is calculated.
The bubble point test determines the rate of pressure at which a continuous bubble stream is observed during the downflow of fluids and gases.
It directly measures pore size rating and pressure drop during the filtration process.
SHENGYE meets ISO 9001:2015 manufacturing standards to control a sintered filter’s pore size, thickness, diameter, and flow rate.
- The sintered filter element is impregnated with the desired liquid and immersed.
- Inert gas or air is introduced into the immersed sintered metal filter after gradually increasing pressure.
- A manometer measures the pressure rate under standard conditions when the first bubble stream is released from the test piece.
- The pores size is calculated by applying an appropriate mathematical formula under standard conditions.
Hence, the Bubble point test quickly evaluates the porosity level to maintain a steady flow of fluids and gases through the sintered filter.
Figure 5 Bubble Point Test
- Remove oil, liquid, and grease from the surface of pores of the sintered filter by using an appropriate solvent.
- Always choose an inert, dry, and clean gas as a testing fluid to determine the permeability rate.
- Use a guard ring test head to conduct non-destructive tests on the partial surface of sintered filter elements.
- A jig is used to clamp the cylinders axially to test the air permeability rate of a hollow cylindrical sintered filter. Hence, it channelizes the fluid to permeate its walls outward.
Hence, the Air permeability test quickly measures airflow rate under optimal pressure and temperature conditions.
Figure 6 Air Permeability Test Apparatus
SHENGYE grades sintered filter elements based on pore size and layering.
The absolute pore size in the sintered metal filters determines flow rate, air permeability, and pressure drop during the filtration process. It is measured using a whole rating scale that meets our manufacturing standards.
The weight, composition, and number of layers determine the final rating of the sintered filter.
Lightweight and multi-layered sintered filters offer exceptional mechanical strength to withstand high temperature, pressure, acidic, and alkali environment without deformation.
The composition of filters, plates, and discs determines its durability and performance excellence.
Our expert engineers accurately design sintered filter elements as per the shared specifications of our clients to meet industrial requirements.
The following factors significantly improve the performance of a sintered filter:
- Inappropriate micron rating and distribution rate of sintered filter elements
- Porosity level and percentage of sintered metal discs and plates
- Type and characteristics of contaminants, dirt, and particulates
- Air permeability rate of discs and filters
- Rate of flow via mesh plate
- Dirt-holding and self-cleaning capacity of sintered filter elements
- Mechanical strength and durability of sintered metal filter
- Ability to work under high temperature, high pressure, and corrosive environment
Our manufacturing unit is equipped with high sintering technology, state-of-the-art stamping tools, and the latest metallurgy tools to produce customized sintered filter elements suitable for your industrial applications.
To choose the most appropriate sintered filter to meet your industrial requirements, always consider these points.
- Type of industrial application
- Porosity level
- Air permeability rate
- Temperature and pressure of the working system
- Resistance against heat, acids, and alkali based working environment
- Geometry and size of the filter
- Flow rate
- Specification of filters, discs, and plates
- Raw materials of filters, discs, and elements
Our expert engineers recommend the following methods to clean a sintered filter. It involves:
It is the most reliable method for collecting polyester condensation using acids and bases.
It uses ultrasonic sound waves for removing trapped dust particles via cavitation and a continuous burst of bubbles.
It is the most reliable method for periodic reversal cleaning of filters while operating.
It involves the removal of non-adhesive and external contaminants from filters, plates, and discs.
It involves removing embedded contaminants via pumping a clean liquid in the opposite direction of the natural flow.
The cost of a customized sintered filter depends on various factors, including type of metal, thickness, geometry, porosity level, diameter, and size.
Typically, the cost of high-quality filtration devices ranges from $5 to $80. We offer competitive market rates to serve our clients.
However, our dedicated team members also provide online consultation services to get a free estimate of your customized products.
Please note that the estimated rates are based on your shared specifications and current market prices. The actual speeds may vary from estimated rates because of technical reasons.
Our costs keep varying depending on the current market values.
The quality standard ISO 9001:2015 is a legal representation of manufacturing standards. We are certified producers of sintered filter elements in China that meets international standards.
We always maintain our criteria to manufacture high-quality, affordable, and durable filtering products under standardized conditions. Our manufacturing standard includes:
- Standard guidelines to perform quality assurance tests including Air permeability test and Bubble point test
- Specifications to maintain porosity, thickness, diameter, and geometry of discs, plates, and filters
- Standardized details of suitable metals for manufacturing of sintered filter elements
- Detailed guidelines about the self-cleaning and dirt-holding capacity of sintered filter elements
A sintered filter retains its dirt holding capacity until it reaches a terminal pressure drop. There are multiple methods to determine the dirt holding abilities of a sintered filter. It includes:
- Multi-pass test
- Continuous or batch injection test
- Single-pass test
However, the multi-pass test is the most reliable method to determine the dirt holding capacity. IN ITS SLURRY FORM, an ISO medium test dust is injected continuously upstream of a reservoir.
It activates the existing hydraulic and lubricating system and does not capture dirt particles in the first round.
The manufacturing processes that involve sintering and compression make sintered filter elements resistant to high temperatures and corrosive environments.
Our experienced engineers closely monitor every single step to evaluate the performance of filters, discs, and plates. These manufacturing processes establish strong bonds between metal fibres.
It increases mechanical strength and anti-corrosive properties exponentially. Additionally, it eliminates the chances of coarsening of metal fibres inside sintered filter elements.
The alternative heat and cold compression cycles improve the durability and strength of fibres to withstand high-temperature environments.
Hence, these factors work synergistically to reduce the chances of deformation during critical industrial filtration processes.
Following are the advantages of using a sintered filter over woven wire mesh:
- The sintered filter has a uniform and fine pore than woven wire mesh.
- The sintered metal filters can quickly transform into multiple shapes, sizes, thicknesses, and diameters compared to woven wire mesh.
- The sintered filter products have low electrical heat resistance, making them reliable for filtration of heated materials than woven wire mesh.
- The sintered filter has high dirt-holding and self-cleaning capacity than conventional woven wire mesh.
- The sintered metal filter elements have a stable pore opening size to ensure a controlled flow rate than woven wire mesh.
Our superior quality sintered filter elements include the following features:
- The sintered filter products can withstand high temperatures up to 1000C to make them reliable for heat-sensitive applications.
- In acidic and alkali environments, the sintered filters, discs, and plates possess anti-corrosive properties.
- The sintered metal filter elements have a porosity level of up to 85%, making them 20x faster than conventional filtration devices.
- The sintered filter maintains a low-pressure drop due to the high fibre porosity level. It also saves energy costs during high filtration velocities.
- The increased surface area and depth filters are reliable for dynamic filtration applications.
- Its superior mechanical strength, ease of cleanliness, and less maintenance increase the life span 2 to 3 times more than conventional filtration devices.
The sintered filter elements are customized into any size, shape, and porosity level depending upon the industrial requirements of the customers.
It can be as small as the size of a pin or as large as the size of the glass—the sizes of sintered filter range from 50 cm to 5000 cm.
The selection of sintered metal filters is based on industrial applications. The measures vary with thickness, porosity level, geometry, and flow rate.
Please discuss your project with our experts to customize the sizes of sintered metal filters according to your choice. We are here to serve our clients 24×7 and ensure the best results.
Yes, placing the order in small or bulk quantities is possible. We hold the latest sintering tools, stamping equipment, and metallurgy machines to manufacture the best quality products.
However, we accept orders for a minimum of 50 pieces of sintered filter elements. Our products are economical for both small and large scale industrial units.
Additionally, we understand your requirements to design the best-customized products under your designated budget. We also offer exciting deals and special discounts for placing bulk orders.
Please visit our website or call us to place sintered metal filter elements orders. Please send us your queries for more information.
Follow these simple strategies to increase the working efficiencies of sintered filter elements:
- Always choose a sintered filter with the right size, shape, and flow rate for industrial applications
- Regularly clean the sintered filter to reduce the pressure drop and increase the working efficiencies
- Maintain a record of the performance of a sintered filter to inform the manufacture about its working capacities
- Always replace the broken parts with high-performance sintered filter elements to avoid high manufacturing cost
- Maintain the stability of sintered filter elements to minimize the rate of disturbance during the filtration process
- Regularly monitor pressure, temperature, acidic, and alkali environment conditions to maintain optimal working conditions.
SHENGYE is one of the leading manufacturers of sintered filter products in China. Here is a list of reasons for choosing us for purchasing high-quality sintered filter elements:
- We offer various sintered filter elements that suit your application specifications.
- We manufacture unbeatable high-quality sintered filter products that guarantee efficiencies and durability.
- We produce premium-quality sintered filter discs and plates at affordable rates than competitors in the market.
- Our proactive team members offer 24×7 customer support to answer your queries about pricing or customization of sintered filter elements.
- We offer the facility of customization to manufacture sintered filter products as per your shared specifications, including porosity, thickness, diameter, flow rate, and geometry.
It is a heat treatment applied to a compact powder material to enhance its strength and integrity. During the sintering process, the temperature for powder metallurgy material is below its melting temperature.
At the first stage, pressing lubricants are removed via evaporation or combustion. The metal powders such as stainless steel, bronze, brass, titanium, and chromium are produced via the plasma atomization technique.
This technique has high quality, strength, and spherical particles for sintered filter elements in desired shapes and sizes. Then, particles are packed into the desired shape in the presence of a binder additive.
The consistency of size and shape is maintained batch-to-batch to optimize the performance.
Figure 7 Sintering Process In Powder Metallurgy Technique
SHENGYE offers professional customization services for the manufacturing of high-quality sintered filters. We need specific dimensions, including porosity, geometry, thickness, diameter, flow rate, and raw materials.
We analyze your provided information to design a custom-made strategy for your project. The price for customization of sintered filter depends on the provided information.
After receiving approval from our respected clients, we started working on it. Our manufacturing unit has high sintering technology, metallurgy machines, and stamping tools to produce the best quality sintered metal filters.
Additionally, a series of experiments are performed to determine the strength and performance of products before shipment.
Figure 8 Customized Sintered Metal Filter Elements
Yes, we provide free estimation services to manufacture sintered filter elements. However, we request our customers to provide complete details for getting pricing related information.
Share your specifications, including porosity level, thickness, diameter, flow rate, geometry, and several pieces. We thoroughly evaluate your shared specifications to provide free estimation for the manufacturing of sintered filter elements.
A special discount is available on bulk orders. Please note that estimated prices are based on your provided information and current market rates. Actual prices may vary from the estimated costs because of technical reasons.
SHENGYE is a trusted supplier of sintered filter elements in China. We are committed to manufacturing premium-quality products at competitive market rates.
Our sintered filter products suit multiple industrial filtrations, separation, and extraction applications.
These filters, discs, and plates are suitable for pharmaceutical, food & beverages, petrochemical, chemical, gas & oil, automobile, and many other industries.